Protect your home by scheduling residential roofing services today.
Designing, coordinating, and building a new home is a complex process. There are dozens of teams and crews to keep track of just to make sure your house is being built correctly. When it’s time to schedule a new roof installation, turn to Trademark Roofing LLC. We make roof installation projects simple. Our team is HAAG Certified, which enables us to coordinate with your insurance company to meet specifications of getting your roof replacement approved.
When you choose us for residential roofing services, our team will:
- Inspect your roof, your home, and your yard before installation
- Provide updates and pictures during the process
- Properly place the dumpster
- Perform quality control before, during, and after installation
- Clean up leftover supplies and debris
- Notify you of the completion of work
We’re the residential roofing services team you need in Atlanta, Georgia. Contact us today to speak with a team member about your project timeline.
Everything Has An Expiration Date
Your roof puts up with constant wear and tear. Eventually, what used to be safe and secure becomes worn down and dilapidated. If you see cracked and peeling shingles on your roof, call in our experts so we can take a closer look. Our team will determine whether you need a roof repair or replacement. We’ll also see if reroofing services will be a better option for you.
Turn to us when you need a new roof. Call us now to learn more about our reroofing services in the Atlanta area. We provide all kinds of roofing services for customers in this area.
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
You might assume you don’t need to think about installing a new roof until the old one starts leaking, but if you wait that long, it will be more expensive. Why? Because by the time you notice the leak, the structural damage will have already occurred. Installing a new roof may be the single biggest investment a homeowner makes. If all goes well, it’s an investment that should last 20 to 30 years or longer.
We can help with all kind of residential roofing services, including:
- Drip Edge
- Code Compliance – The international residential code went into effect January 1st, 2014 and is a mandatory code.
- Shingle Repairs
- Valley Repairs – Valleys are when the 2 adjoining sloped-roof planes intersect on a roof creating a “V”-shaped depression. Valleys can be properly repaired by removal of shingles, re-nailing down decking, installing ice and water shield, and re-shingling properly. Closed cut valleys methods are the most common.
- Dead Pockets & Valleys
- Soil Vents & Plumbing Vents – Soil pipe flashing is one of the more common leak repairs. This is a vertical pipe coming out of your roof. It’s usually a PVC pipe but can be made out of cast iron or copper, depending on the age of the home. The purpose of this pipe is to vent your plumbing. There are several reasons this pipe flashing can leak. It could be due to improper installation. The most common reason is that the elastic seal around the pipe has become brittle and/or cracked. When replacing your roof, all soil vents should be replaced and installed properly.
- Skylight Installation & Repair (Velux Certified) – Most skylights can be resplashed but to replace the skylight will be your best option. There are many options, and you should consult with your roofing contractor for the best solution.
- Vinyl Fascia Repairs – Fascia board is the vertical roof trim located along the perimeter of the house below the roof level. Fascia board usually becomes damaged due to installing improper starter shingles, gutters, or no drip edge. Soffits are located under the overhang of a roof.
- Roof Ventilation – One of the most overlooked components in a new roofing project is ventilation. Ridge vents are exhaust vents that are located at the ridge of a roof that work in conjunction with vents at the lowest part of the roof.
- Gutter Repairs – Gutter repair usually consists of replacing a small section of a damaged section of the gutter. Downspouts can also be repaired and replaced due to the existence of damage. For gutters with a 5-6″ downspout 2×3 or 3×4, gutter covers, soffit and fascia board could be considered under gutter repairs.
- Furnace Vent Pipe – A furnace vent pipe is the pipe that protrudes out of the top of the roof. It is the pipe that vents the exhaust coming from your furnace. It will be topped with a cap at the top, which in some pipes, deteriorates and has to be replaced. The most common reason these will leak is because the shingles weren’t installed around the base properly and the flange properly sealed.
- Soffit Repair & Soffit Ventilation – Soffits are located under the overhang of a roof.
- Seamless Gutter Installation – Seamless gutter are an important part of every roofing system. Redirecting the water off the roof reduces the erosion of the soil at the base of the home, which weakens the foundation over time.
- Gutter Covers
- Attic Fans
- Dryer Vents